Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
New Style Anti Rolling Seamless Underwear High Waist Slimming Lady Underwear Postpartum Abdomen Shaper
- Brand:YoYo Postpartum Girdle
- Name:postnatal postpartum shapewear for c section best tummy shapewear corset
- Category:c section shapewear corset
- For people:natural labour,Cesarean section,Shapewear,Need to thin people.
- Waist type:shapwear
- Fabric:cotton fabric
Note: The data of the size chart is manual measurement, because there are elastic factors in the material, manual measurement will exist 1-2CM deviation.
Size Chart Weight XS 45-52KG S 53-60KG M 61-70KG L 71-82KG XL 83-95KG XXL 96-105KG
Customer Reviews 14 item(s)
- my friend recommended it to me
- Verified Purchase By katy on 11/1/2017
- I bought this product for my mom who also told me that her lumbar discomfort, my friend recommended it to me. After using it, my mother said she felt comfortable which make me fell very pleased. Highly recommend!
- Works well after C-section
- Verified Purchase By amp140 on 10/21/2017
- This seems to really help "keep things in". It's hard to say if out runs small since I just had a baby things are a little swollen still but I ordered a size larger than I normally willing have & it worked. They are thick but you want it to cover most of your belly so sitting with it tight isn't very comfortable. I mostly wear mine around the house for a few hours at a time.
- be made to fit as tight as you would like it to fit
- Verified Purchase By Heike on 9/13/2017
- The postpartum belt can be made to fit as tight as you would like it to fit. I found that when I didn't ensure a snug fit, it would ride up. Other than that, it works great as a post abdominal binder.
- I think in really going to like this item
- Verified Purchase By Karthik on 9/12/2017
- I think in really going to like this item, but I think it runs really small. I would order size up.
- Runs small.
- Verified Purchase By Trisha Garrard on 8/19/2017
- Does help shrink stomach after child birth. Runs small.
- my diastisis recti but this by far is the best one out there
- Verified Purchase By Tiara Cheri on 8/11/2017
- All of my tummy belts/waist trainers and trimmers never supported me or helped minimize my diastisis recti but this by far is the best one out there. You get upper and lower support, it's easy on your back because you don't have those bones poking you and it's great for posture. The fabric is so light and I love it. I am so happy and feeling super confident in my clothes today.
- postpartum girdle corset recovery bell band wrap belt is good in quality and it does help a lot for ...
- Verified Purchase By Stanley on 8/10/2017
- This women postpartum girdle corset recovery bell band wrap belt is good in quality and it does help a lot for the recovery ! It does what it described and beyond. Highly recommended
- Fit as Expected
- Verified Purchase By karissa_sue19 on 7/22/2017
I learned about the product on Facebook and loved the results and reviews so I went to order! Ended up ordering the wrong size or so I thought, the gal I talked to recommended I stick with the same size and recommended the dual closure instead and without her help I probably would be wearing something that doesn’t fit!
Great customer service and very excited to receive my product!☺️
- Pretty good
- Verified Purchase By Sara RS on 6/17/2017
- Very helpful for posture and lower back doscomfort. And it definitely is helping with the postpartum recovery.
- Good postpartum wrap
- Verified Purchase By Kelly on 6/12/2017
- Good postpartum wrap. I wish I got this earlier so I can wear it right after I deliver. The wrap is pretty comfortable, the material is soft, not like the other ones hard as rock. And it has two support bars in the back, the Velcro is very strong too, it holds super well and tight, you can feel the support, tightness but comfortable while wearing it.
- Verified Purchase By BigBubs on 6/12/2017
- But it does what it says it going to do. Love it
- good results
- Verified Purchase By Kirstyn on 5/1/2017
- As a first time mama I recommend this product to all my pregnant friends! I had a very traumatic induced labor (for medical reasons) and once my initial swelling went down a week and a half after birth, I was able to get this on, and I noticed an immediate difference! It’s not the comfiest at first but the more you wear it the more comfortable it gets! I wear it a few hours a day and still see results
- Verified Purchase By Jasper on 4/20/2017
- It is so nice.And it is a little bit tight.But it need tight.I feel very flexible when I wear it.Good and love.Fit as expected.
- Best investment ever!
- Verified Purchase By Katrina on 4/16/2017
- I love the corset! It fit perfectly and it’s not uncomfortable. Sometime I forget that I have it on! The material is breathable and it gives great support!!!!
You may also like
belt for stomach after delivery corset postpartum shapewear for c section abdominal binder belly band